PERTH MEET UP in Western Australia, 20 August 2024 -

:world_map: CITY/PerthREGION:Western Australia
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Dome, GOSNELLS
Dome is at 2160 Albany Highway with the GOSNELLS shopping centre carpark
:calendar: DATE: August 20, 2024
:alarm_clock: TIME: 10:30am
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: a friendly day time coffee meet up to write on cards and show our favourite postcards.
Dome is at 2160 Albany Highway with the GOSNELLS shopping centre carpark.

3 Likes

Thanks! Perfect for me. I drive so could pick up anyone North needing transport.

1 Like

Please add the street name and number

Hi! Will there be a meetup card? I will be visiting the area from Canada and if the timing works, I’d love to come!

Hi there, Postcrosser from Canada

I have booked the meeting room at Dome for Tuesday August 20. It would be good if you can get the timing right and join us.
It is great fun with ‘show and tell’ and signing cards we bring. We hope to see you there.

2 Likes

I have stamped a few postcards with Perth Meetup, but haven’t made a special event card as I was not sure of the numbers attending.
I do hope for some more responses closer to the event date.

Hi there, I will try and make it - I work mon-fri so I’ve just recently started back into post crossing after a personal break but would love to try. If there are any meet up’s on a weekend I will absolutely be there :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi there,

It would be great if you could be there for the meetup. We all enjoy preparing our cards and sharing our stories of being a Postcrosser.

Best Wishes
Geeve.

I have almost finished creating a special postcard representing our area. These will be available on the day at minimal cost. Excited.

So sorry, the Perth leg of our business trip was cut this time. I’m bummed :confused:

I’m sorry that we won’t be seeing you this time.
Maybe, you will receive one of the postcards in time.

Stay safe, keep well
Geeve.

How disappointing I was so looking forward to meeting you. Safe travels

Apologies as I won’t be able to join you for the Perth Meet Up on the 20th.
Disappointed by the lack of response as you must be. I was looking forward to the special postcards Take care TravelOzbug.

What a fantastic idea! Unfortunately, I work Monday to Friday but I would love to join if there is a meetup on the weekend some time.

1 Like

I will send you a direct message about tomorrow @Geeve.