20 April 2024 - Lawrence Wine Meet-up

I don’t know about dogs, but they were quick to answer my email…
I’m sure if you drop them a line, they will let you know :love_letter:

Thanks! I’ll shoot them an email!

1 Like

So cool! I loved Lawrence when I was in Kansas. Should have planned a trip to KS :expressionless: Anyway, I hope you guys have lots of fun!

1 Like

I’m thrilled this is so close to me! I’d love to attend. Hoping my Postcrossing family/mates will join… @KansasRaised, @jenniferdiehl, @cappel.

See you soon,
Kimberly

1 Like

It will be great to meet you!
Let me know if others are coming with you… I will have some of the meet-up cards for everyone!
Shelopolis

2 Likes

Its on my calendar!!

2 Likes

Is there a specific area of the where we are meeting? Looking forward to a fun event!

1 Like

I’ll try to post more specific information about where you can find us once I get there & see the layout… Look forward to seeing you there!!

1 Like

Looking forward to meeting everyone! I will bring a bunch of postcards, rubber stamp sets, and stickers from my stash to give away. Good vibes–Coco

1 Like

Excited for tomorrow! I’ll be bringing some postcards to trade.

1 Like

I’ll be there around 12:15. Traffic!

So great to meet

you all!

@shelopolis - Shelley, thank you for hosting and all the work that goes along with joining a group together. I had fun meeting everyone and sharing stories about our postcard adventures. Safe travels to both of you on your next journey! Kimberly

1 Like

Thank you Shelley, for everything you did to make this event happen! I had a good time!

1 Like