2 October 2021 - World Postcard Day Meet-up in Klaipėda, Lithuania

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Klaipėda, Lithuania
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Coffee shop “Max Coffee”, Taikos pr. 139, Klaipėda
:calendar: DATE: 2021-10-02
:alarm_clock: TIME: 12 am, UTC+2 (GMT+2).
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Only good vibes, coffee with a postcards writing and exchanging activities.

3 Likes

This is our postcard design which complements World Postcard day! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

hello,
i’m interested in swap a meet up card, thanks in advance :blush:

Hello
I would like to swap for this postcard.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-TlkGwkA7otbt5Oryx6-Ta1c4u-Gua0B

I am interested in getting this card for a swap

Can we swap

Hello
If an exchange is possible, I would like to ask for this postcard.
My exchanger Обменник – 612 Bilder | VK

Hi, I’m so sorry to bother you all about the meet but please read, my name is Sylvie, I have been very sick fighting a rare progressive neurological disease that causes extreme pain and many other symptoms. I have been suffering in the hospital or assisted living with no other trips at all in 7 years. I’m very isolated, alone and due to pain I can’t do much. Mail is the one of the only things I can do sometimes or even look forward to. Most days I can just browse the postcard galleries or forums in bed. This would be really special to me if someone could send me one… if this is possible please message me for my address. It would mean a lot to me. Either way, Thank you for reading this and have a wonderful meet up :smiley:

Hi! Nice card! Is someone interested in swap? I collect meet-up cards. My postcards for swap here:на обмен – 370 Bilder | VK

Hello. I would like to send you this postcard! Write your address to me.
Be strong!