[1st October 2022] World Postcard Day and the 3rd Official Meet up in Incheon

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Incheon / Bupyeong-gu
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Bupyeong Art Center
:calendar: DATE: 1st Oct 2022
:alarm_clock: TIME: 13:00 ~ 17:00
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Signing, Writing and Sending Postcards, Postcrossing Discussion etc.

:heavy_check_mark: REGISTRATION FEE: 22,000 won / n

:exclamation:EACH ATTENDANT REQUIRES:

1. Three postcards for the Event - The winner of the Raffle takes all the postcards from the attendants.
  2. One postcard for random writing and sending during the meetup. - The postcard theme is โ€œWorld Postcard Dayโ€ and prepare some stamps: 450 won for domestic, 430 won for international.
  3. Some new postcards and unused stamps under 10,000 won for the Event - We exchange gifts(new postcards and unused stamps) prepared by each person.

Hello, if you have any cards to exchange, I would love to exchange with one from the Baltimore, Maryland, USA meet up.

2 Likes

Hi!
Thank you for your message! I will be happy to exchange postcards with you. Only mail is not delivered from your country to Russia. Can I give the address of my friend in Georgia? She will forward me your postcard. But postcards fly perfectly from Russia to the USA. Will such a swap suit you?

Hello!

If anyone want to exchange, I went to Taiwanโ€™s WPD and bought some cards to swap!

Hi, I would be interested in a meetup postcard exchange :smiley: