1st October 2021 - World Postcard Day Celebration in Chisinau, Moldova 🇲🇩

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Chisinau, Moldova :moldova:
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Main Cetral Post Office, inside, near the big table, Stefan cel Mare si Sfant Boulevard 134, Chișinău 2012, Moldova
:calendar: DATE: 1 October 2021
:alarm_clock: TIME: 15:00-17:00 local time (UTC +3, EEST)

:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:
We will meet inside the Main Post Office to chat with other people, and we can sign as well postcards. I will offer 5 free cards to each participant with Titina & Friends celebrating WPD , no postcrossing logo.
We can buy stamps from Philatelic Shop (is at entrance, in the post office, on right side)
We must respect the sanitary rules and social distancing, wemust have our own sanitary mask and sanitizer. At the end of the meeting we will go in front of the post office for a nice photo meeting. This is the photo of the postcard:

We must close our meeting at 17:00 because the Post office is closing as well.
P.S We still wait for news regarding a special postmark, we will update the post.

And… in that weekend, in city centre of Chisinau is celebrating the Wine Festival (2-3 October), so plenty of activities to do!

Please say in comments if you want to join, we will send you a google form to fill it, we will have maximum number of participants 10-12 , in order to respect the local legislation, regarding measures anti COVID-19.

See you soon in Chisinau!
Mihnea - Romania

The photo below is from the Postcrossing Stamp launch, back in 2018!

11 Likes

Hi! I would like to swap this postcard, if possible :relaxed:

Hi!
Is this meet up postcard possible to swap? I can offer WPD meet up card from China in return. :relaxed:

Hello

I would love to receive this postcard. anyone interested in swap?

Thanks

love to swap

Hi, can i swap? I cam offer from our WPD meet up.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1LZ0b5mX1Hm7apuPeFMhyKwP-OY2s5q9d

Would like to swap! Hello

May I swap this card?

Would love to swap! I can offer Hong Kong’s WPD meet-up card in return.
Many thanks.

Hello, All People! Please contact me via PM in order to arrange swaps. Please send me as well your address for swapping, my address is:
Mihnea Raducu
CP 7 Op Voluntari
ILFOV 077190
ROMANIA
Also, please choose what card you like: Titina WPD or Chisinau WPD :smiley:

4 Likes

Hello!
I would like to swap for this postcard.

Hi! I want to swap!

3 Likes

Hi! want to swap with Titina WPD. My offer:
d04f79f14ee863816746aa461478495ebdbe6d1d_2_170x243

Hi! Is someone interested in swap? I collect meet-up cards. My postcards for swap here:на обмен – 370 Bilder | VK

Hi!Are you still swapping?

sorry, too late…

Hello… I would like to swap world post Card day Card

I received your postcard recently. It looks like you forgot to write postcard ID.
If you can tell me, I will register for you
Thanks

Hello. I can not find you on sending postcards in postcrossing. But… if you are Xiao Lin from NY , and you placed an order on my shop www.postcardsmarket.com (order number 5836) - that is the reason why you received that postcard :smiley: Happy Postcrossing :smiley:

Would like to exchange the cards for Delhi WPD 2022 meetup cards
Delhi meetup card 2

Interested Please PM!