1st Oct 2022 - WPD Meetup in Rio de Janeiro / RJ 🏖️

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Rio de Janeiro, RJ
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Restaurante Manoel & Juaquim - Rua Siqueira Campos, 12 - Copacabana
:calendar: DATE: 01 October 2022
:alarm_clock: TIME: 1 PM - (BrasĂ­lia time zone)
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Let’s get together on World Postcard Day in one of the amazing places in Rio - Copacabana!
We will have a nice meal together swap postcards and we will have a very special postcard for this meeting!
And of course, sign the postcards as a good meetup! Come and celebrate with us! :sparkles:

Update 1
Hi guys! We have our postcard here!
I’m just collecting the orders now before sending them to print out.
The postcards will be sold in packs of 10 cards costing 10 Reais each pack.
Even people that will not come to the meetup can acquire it.
It will be sent post mail with a tracking code.

19 Likes

Hello! Could you send me a postcard from this meeting?:relaxed: Maybe you will like some postcard I have Обменник | VK

1 Like

Uhuuu !!!
I’m going to this meeting !
Traveling from Sao Paulo to Rio de Janeiro !! :grinning: :grinning:

3 Likes

Yaaay! Finally a meeting in Rio! I’ll be glad to attend. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

:raising_hand_woman: :dancer:

2 Likes

@renatyp @samarashih @vbformig
I can’t wait to meet you all girls!
It will be an awesome meet-up with so many new faces to have fun together! :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

I will check and let you know, but would be better if you have a WPD postcard meetup to swap :slight_smile:

1 Like

Uhuuu vai ser a primeira vez que vou participar desse evento. Ansioso já :heart:

3 Likes

Bem vindo Jonathan! Vai ser muito legal ter vocĂŞ conosco! :tada:

1 Like

Great. Can I swap with you?:laughing:

1 Like

Vai ser a minha também! Ansiedade batendo já kkkk

2 Likes

Obrigado <3

1 Like

estou muito feliz por ter um Meetup aqui no Rio de Janeiro. também será minha primeira vez participando de um evento desses. estou muito animada para encontrá-los. :heart:

I’m very happy to have a Meetup here in Rio de Janeiro. will also be my first time at a Meetup. I’m very excited to meet you all. :heart:

1 Like

Eii Mari seja bem vinda entre nĂłs! Vai ser muito massa! :tada:

1 Like

Can we swap
I have a WPD card

1 Like

Of course Desiree send me a PM please :slight_smile:

obrigada! :heart:

Oi pessoal!
Estou convidando vários usuários do Rio por mensagem privada e por isso criei um grupo no WhatsApp para nossa melhor comunicação!
Quem for participar do encontro e quiser entrar lá para trocar ideia conosco será muito bem vindo, ah me sinaliza por aqui que eu mando o link por mensagem viu?

1 Like

Oh! That’s cool! I’ll be there, thank you for inviting me by private message. I’m already on the whatsapp group.

I want a package of the postcard, please. :slight_smile: :smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello, I really want your wonderful postcard for October 1st. Is there an opportunity to exchange it with you?