19 August 2023 - Novocherkassk meetup "270 anniversary of the Don Ataman Matvey Platov"

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Novocherkassk
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Ermak Square, Novocherkassk, gathering near the monument to Ermak
:calendar: DATE: 19 August 2023
:alarm_clock: TIME: 10:00
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:
Ataman Matvey Platov is one of the most famous historical figures of the Don Region. He played an important role both in the history of the Russian Empire and in the history of the Don region. On August 19, 2023 Ataman Matev Platov turns 270 years old, since his birth. On this day, we will sign a commemorative postcard that we have prepared for our postcrosser club, as well as a postcard prepared by the Russian Post.

5 Likes

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Novocherkassk
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Ermak Square, Novocherkassk, gathering near the monument to Ermak
:calendar: DATE: 19 August 2023
:alarm_clock: TIME: 10:00
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:
On the day of Ataman Platov 's 270th birthday , we will celebrate another landmark event. On August 19, 1923, the first postage stamp of the USSR went into circulation. To be more precise, they were 4 postage stamps at once, which were dedicated to the First All-Russian Agricultural and Handicraft Industrial Exhibition.

4 Likes

обменяйтесь со мной кто-нибудь пока я в Чехии?)

1 Like

Hi! I would like swap this postcard!
Postcrossing (vk.com)

1 Like

Здравствуйте! Встреча будет только 19 августа) Я могу прислать, но позже)

1 Like

Hello my friend! Yes, sure, I can send, but our meetup will be in August 19.

с радостью обменяюсь!

https://vk.com/album-217730906_291858099

Hello! Nice to swap with you, I can wait until August, no problem at all! Pm sent :sparkling_heart:

This is a duplicate meeting that has a different theme and postcard to one being held at the same venue and time so I am merging them together.

Vicki
Forum Administrator

1 Like

Yes, sure

Wow, I want to exchange this postcard

Доброго дня! Не найдется ли желающий обменять карточку с атаманом? Есть встречные из Минска этого года