POSTPONED - Meetup Walsall Leather Museum

DUE TO RAIL STRIKES WE ARE POSTPONING - UPDATES TO FOLLOW

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Walsall, UK
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Walsall Leather Museum, Littleton Street West, Walsall WS2 8EW
:calendar: DATE: TBC
:alarm_clock: TIME: TBC
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

10:30 - 11:00 Meet at the Café at the Museum

11:00 - 12:30 Guided Tour of the Museum, including making memento Leather Key-Ring

12:30 - 14:30ish Postcard signing at the Museum in a private room. We are able to eat and drink items purchased in the Museum Café in this are.

After Meet-Up has ended anyone interested can go for lunch in Walsall.

Cost £3 [Includes 60p for keyring and donation to museum for the talk].

Meet-up Postcard – YES

1 - Star-Mix-1982 :uk:
2 - clarew77 :uk:
3 - rosiepoesie :uk:
4 - matspc :uk:
5 - MaiJN :uk:
6 - Xylia :uk:
7 - elmani :uk:
8 - elmani husband :uk:
9 - seaview :uk:
10 - JennyAssis :uk:
11 - JennyAssis Husband :uk:
12 - Suschris :uk:
13 -
14 -
15 -
16 -
17 -
18 -
19 -
20 -
-----------Waiting List----------

3 Likes

Yes! I would like to come please. I can actually walk there!

1 Like

Yeah, that would be so nice! I’d get the train from Birmingham, if anyone wants to meet there and travel together?

1 Like

I’m interested. Will depend on my husbands health but would like to be kept informed so I can decide nearer the time

1 Like

Would be great if you can make it - wish your husband a speedy recovery

Just realised it’s on a Saturday so I can come :blush:

@rosiepoesie, I would be getting the train from Worcester which I think stops at New Street?

1 Like

I’d imagine it does stop at New Street, double check anyway!

Please add me in too - will be travelling down from Scotland with my non-postcrossing partner who is a leather worker and has always wanted to go to this museum

Please add me Danny @Star-Mix-1982
It all depends on trains but will keep you posted.

Ps. Will there be a meetup postcard?

All added :smiley:

Yes @seaview there will be a meet up card, hope to have the draft and price up on here mid Feb :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can you add me, please? My son @suschris will join us, as well as my husband who is not into Postcrossing but is interested in the visit to the museum.
Thanks for organizing it!

1 Like

Draft of the meeting postcard will be up soon!!! :smiley:

1 Like

Hi.

Could you add me to the list please? Hopefully I’ll be able to make it but I’ll keep you posted in case I need to work that day. Sounds like it’s going to be a lovely meet up.

Amazing museum. I went there Rhenish I was o. Holiday to that area in 2021. Have fun all x

Hi there
We have a twin meetup at Curitiba-Brazil, :relaxed:same day of yours. It could be nice to swap our meetup postcards.

Link of the event: Brazil - 2nd Curitiba Meetup - 18th March 2023

1 Like

Hi, I’ll be coming but I might have to leave a bit early :slight_smile: Jonny

if someone wants to swap, we just posted our meetup postcard picture for you to see.

1 Like

One of the rail strikes will be on the 18th. If there are no trains running then I won’t be able to come. :sob:

Tagging those who mentionrd travelling by train @seaview @rosiepoesie

2 Likes

Hello everyone, pleased to meet you, I am Sara from Florence, Italy. If I’m not asking too much is it already possible to request a meet up postcard?

Thank you @MaiJN Mai for tagging me.
I think I may not be able to attend too.
Such a shame, I was hoping to make a leather keyring and sign postcards @Star-Mix-1982 Danny.
Please @Star-Mix-1982 remove me from the list at Number 9?

1 Like