16 March 2024 - Meetup in Matosinhos, Portugal

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Matosinhos, Portugal
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Praça Guilherme Pinto, 4450-208 Matosinhos
:calendar: DATE: Saturday, 16 March 2024
:alarm_clock: TIME: 11:00
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Chatting over coffee/tea, signing postcards.

Hi all!
On Saturday 16 March 2024 let’s meet in beautiful Matosinhos near the ocean in the North of Portugal :blush:
I will wait for you at Praça Guilherme Pinto, 4450-208 Matosinhos, and when we all meet, we will walk near the ocean, and then we’ll move to a cafe (we’re still discussing which one, it will depend on the number of people). Let’s get to know each other, chat and sign cards :blush:

The meetup card will be announced a little later here, as well as information about its pre-order.

If you are planning to come, please, say so below :smiley:

Participants:
@ka_irena
@ochenina
@Katushechkaa
@twinsis
@AltheaMa

5 Likes

Hey! I’m going to come :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi again!
I’d like to show cards that we are going to make,
A - real photo of the ocean, B - cat made by AI:

I’m trying to print samples and see if they turn out well. As soon as it works out, I’ll tell you about the cost and I’ll ask how much you need – I hope the next week :wink:
I will keep you informed :blush:

[updated by ka_irena] pictures are deleted as they are on blue background!

1 Like

Sorry to tell you that you cannot print these cards, please read the rules about the use of the Logo: it can’t be used with a blue background: Logo Usage Guidelines

oh, yes, thank you! completely forgot about this rule, my bad!
I will prepare new ideas and cards asap

1 Like

Hi again,
I’m keeping you updated :wink:
There will be only one meetup card (cat picture was made by AI) :

It looks so much like my own cat, I really didn’t want to change the card completely :see_no_evil: :heart: so the logo has been moved down, away from blue background, yay!
In a few days I will tell you how much will be printing of the cards (I’m waiting for a test print)

8 Likes

Hello dear Postcrossers!
I would be very interested in swap the wonderful card.
My offers:

Enjoy your meetup and thank you in advance.

I will be glad to exchange ))
https://vk.com/album20733835_278691001
https://vk.com/album20733835_278769494
If my links never open, then I can offer Stavropol counter postcards and many other topics for exchange: foxes, bears, cities, food, flowers, birds, owls, wine Stavropol, famous personalities, characters and more.

1 Like

The maximum card price will be 0.70, might be cheaper - depends on the amount printed.
So please if you want cards, tell me here. I plan to order cards in the first days on March.

Meetup postcards only for those who attend the meetup :wink: We don’t sell them.

Hello!
We also want to atend! You can count on us for the meetup!
<3

1 Like

Hello, I also want to come ><

1 Like

Hello from Belarus. I really like the card. I will be glad to exchange https://postcards.framework.by/

Just a small reminder, I will wait for you all at 11 o’clock at the Praça Guilherme Pinto, 4450-208 Matosinhos, after that we will all go to a cafe together :blush:

1 Like

Olá a todos! I’d really like to swap this beautiful card My offer: offer – Google Drive
I also have a card from the latest Ufa meet-up and a card with Alice in Wonderland from one Russian online meet-up)

1 Like

Thank you, girls, for a great time at the meetup! it was a pleasure to get to know you all :heart: :blush:

2 Likes