16 February 2022 - Postcrossing train "Vilnius-Klaipėda"!

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Vilnius - Klaipėda, Lithuania
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: The train “Vilnius-Klaipėda”
:calendar: DATE: 16-02-2022
:alarm_clock: TIME: 7AM - 9PM (UTC+2 (GMT+2)).
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:
Attention! We are organizing the Postcrossing meetup in the train “Vilnius-Klaipėda” on 16th of February. Everyone who wants to participate simply buys the train ticket and joins. During the trip there will be organized some games and postcard writing activities. At the time we will arrive to Klaipėda short excursion will take place. After that we will have nice lunch. A lot of fun, great company and laugh are included! How and when to come back to Vilnius it is your choice :slight_smile:

Special Postcrossing meetup postcard was created by Paulina Sabaliauskienė:

See you on the train!!!
Best wishes from Lithuania! :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Hello Dovile. Greetings from Cyprus. Is this postcard available for a swap? I can offer a tourist postcard from my island.

Hi! Is someone interested in swap? I collect meet-up cards and I will be happy to send you any meet-up cards from St.Petersburg or any cards from my swap- album на обмен – 545 Bilder | VK
Thank you!

Very nice meetup and card! :slightly_smiling_face: Are you interested in postcacard swap? I can offer a meetup card from Italy.

Hello,I would like swap with you :wink:

Hello, I will be happy to have a swap with you :blush:

1 Like

Hi! PM sent! :slightly_smiling_face:

Wow! Pity I can’t be there. :confused:
I visited Lithuania back in 2011 and travelled on the train from Klaipeda to Vilnius. I still have great memories of my Lithuanian trip… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I wish you all a great meeting!

1 Like

I could swap with you :slight_smile:

Thank you for your offer. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Actually, I have already agreed to swap with @luxe
Anyway, feel free to send me a PM. :slight_smile:

I would love to swap the meetup card with you. I‘m from Berlin, Germany. Do you still have a card for me? Can offer other meetup cards or something else.

Sure, we could swap cards :slight_smile: write PM for me

Hello :slight_smile:
I could swap with you, I have bought some postcards, but I will not take part in a meetup.
Solveiga

Hi Soveiga! I will be happy to swap with you :wink:, please write me PM

Would anyone like to swap for a Birmingham UK meetup card from January 2022?

Hello,
I have meetup card, if you want write your address.
Solveiga

1 Like

Hello, I can swap with you, if you want.

Hello Stancy, I would like to swap with you if you are still interested :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would like to swap with you :slight_smile:

Yes please!! I will pm you my address.