14 July 2024 - Postcrossing Anniversary Meetup in York

@ruselina I can swap with you! Send me a pm, please.

I have booked my ticket for the museum, there is only 3 more spaces for 11am on the website, I will be arriving by train too, so just a short walk away
Jilly

1 Like

I know they will also have tickets available for walking in. :blush:

I’m just curious as to how many postcrossers are definitely attending this meet up, is it , 16 + (3 partners)?

Yorkshire Lad

2 Likes

That’s it, plus my Husband that I forgot to add at the list!
We will have less than 400 postcards to sign in! So will not take longer :smiley:

1 Like

Hi Jake,
Thank you for your response. I will message you

My Mum will be joining us too.

3 Likes

See you all tomorrow!
Tonight I’ll join a ghost trail in York :ghost:

4 Likes

Hello! Is someone interested in swap? I can offer some meet- up cards from St.Petersburg or anything from my swap- album Anmelden | VK
Thanks!

1 Like

Enjoy :blush:

2 Likes

Hi everyone, I’m sorry but I’m not going to be able to make it to York for 11. I will see you all for lunch and cards at 1, have a great time! :steam_locomotive:

4 Likes

My train doesnt arrive until 11:10, so I wont make it to the museum until about 11:20, if you’ve already gone in by then I’ll just look out for the people hanging around the postcards in the shop :laughing:

1 Like

Yes that’s fine I am happy to do the swap :heart:

@jobloggs No worries see you later!
@Eli33 take your time!

1 Like

Good morning
I am at Darlington station and hoping to arrive at 10.45

1 Like

Hi @JennyAssis &others. I have a stomach upset this morning & have been unable to travel. If I feel better later on I’ll join you - I’m a 42 mins train ride away. Enjoy your visit.

2 Likes

Wishing you a speedy recovery!

See you in a bit!

1 Like

We’re in front of the museum!

4 Likes

I don’t see you :sweat_smile::see_no_evil:

1 Like