100 FREE Worldwide Used Stamps! Part 2

Back by popular demand. I did this a couple of months ago and a lot of people requested stamps and enjoyed them. So, I found some more stamps and it’s time to get rid of them.

Yes, you read that right. I’m a stamp collector and I need to get rid of a bunch of stamps that don’t fit into my current collection – wife says the boxes of stamps must go! I was going to donate them but then I joined Postcrossing and noticed that people were swapping and trading stamps in the Forum.
So here is the deal…
PM me your address and I will send you 100 different worldwide used postage stamps. If you want, you can send me a postcard to thank me (see address below) but DON’T feel like you must. I will send them in an envelope with some cool old USA stamps as postage. It might take me some time to get these all mailed out. First come, first served until I run out of stamps. The stamps are already in glassine envelopes so I can’t send you a specific topic or country.

Take care

Duane Soper
8634 Acuff Lane
Lenexa, KS
USA

26 Likes

PM sent :blush:

Hi Duane, I’m new to stamp collecting, but I’d like to see and get to know more. thank you for your generous action. I am sending you a personal message.

DM sent :grinning: :svalbard_and_jan_mayen:

PM sent :blush:

Sending PM :blush:

PM sent :slight_smile: Thank you!

PM sent! Thanks :slight_smile:

PM sent

PM sent. Thank you!

PM sent thanks

PM sent & thank you!

Hello Duane! :smile:

I sent you PM.
Thank you so much!