10 x 10 RR

10 x 10 RR (Unesco, Animals, Views, Surprise, Wishes and now Christmas)

Welcome to 10 x 10 RR

Last update: 4/ March / 2021

Thanks to the previous hosts for their work.
I am Yolanda, the new host of this RR (I also host Spell the word RR and Asia meets the world RR)

Each group consists of 10 participants so everyone sends and receives 9 cards. There are a maximum of 2 people per country in the groups!
There are different groups with a theme or special ones (with explanation)

RULES:

• Please, don´t sign up for a group if you are not going to send postcards. It is very annoying for others if you don’t send your cards :frowning:

• If you want to join, post on the thread the group number . Then, please send me a U2U with your address (if you are new in this RR). I do not add members to a group without having their address.

• First-time participants may only join a group and when all the other participants have received your cards you can join other groups. If you have participated in other RR and you are a serious member you could join more groups.

• Send only professionally-published cards (no ad/free cards or handmade)

• Please, send your cards within two weeks of receiveing addresses and put your username, group number and tittle of the RR on your cards.

• Be respectful and polite. If your card get lost, be kind and resend

• Don’t forget to post here when you send and receive cards

• I reserve the right to exclude unreliable participants from this RR

4 Likes

OPEN GROUPS

Group 33- View cards- Closed to China and USA (2 members now)
1- Lleyton (China)
2- sunshinehsv (Germany)
3- siyuxing (China)
4- scooby39 (USA)
5- Lenaielena (Russia)
6- arnab_phila (India)
7- frozenstorm44 (USA)
8- valadrew (United Kingdom)
9-

Group 34- Non-view cards- Closed to USA (2 members now)
1- Lleyton (China)
2- Joey_Naaeik (India)
3- Laidlaw (USA)
4- frozenstorm44 (USA)
5- RachelDing (Taiwan)
6- Hana1023 (Japan)
7-
8-
9-
10-

Group 36- Nature- Closed to India and USA ( 2 members now)
1- bvdev234 (India)
2- theargon (India)
3- minyo (Japan)
4- laohuli1024 (USA)
5- BarbL (USA)
6- neophyte336 (China)
7-
8-
9-

Group 38(Special)- Wishes
You must indicate 5 things you like and your partners have to send one postcard related to one or more of these things
1- coralfish (Belarus) wishes: Anne Geddes, Krtek, Hedgehogs,Raccoons,Squirrels,wolf , Sea shells, Dolls, Inkognito Animals, Kaarina Toivanen, Katja Saario
Virpi Pekkala Mushrooms, Gnomes and trolls, frog, Teddy Bears, snakes,Lisi Martin
my fav http://coralfish.gallery.ru/?p=albums&parent=oILn,
http://coralfish.gallery.ru/?p=albums&parent=oILn
collection: http://coralfish.gallery.ru/?p=albums&parent=oNPY
2- ritvapeltola (Finland) wishes: inkognito, Alice in Wonderland, Susan Wheeler, Selma Lagerlöf, Tintin, Tausendscön, Higushi Yuko, Peanuts, Mili Weber, Royald Dahl
collections https://www.zonerama.com/ritvapeltola/662234
3- SiM_ (Turkey) wishes: Snoopy, Lord of rings, Wizard of Oz, Friends ( series), Advent celander, Summer cards, Van Gogh, Kiss ( Gustov Klimbert)
4- Jess18877 (Netherlands) wishes: Illustrations, sunrise/sunset, Art, Easter, owl, fox, Inkognito, Spring (season)
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-

Group 39- Illustrations- Closed to Neteherlands (2 members now)
1- Jess18877 (Netherlands)
2- Marleen1979 (Netherland)
3- jaqueposts (USA)
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-

Group 40- UNESCO- Closed to India and China (2 members now)
1- LinF (China)
2- bucia (Netherlands)
3- ogait (Portugal)
4- arnab_phila (India)
5- theargon (India)
6- thuegirl (Germany)
7- minyo (Japan)
8- neophyte336 (China)
9-
10-

Group 41 (Special)- Surprise group
It is a Suprise Group so you can’t see participants names. Everyone will send and receive only 3 cards (to and from 3 people) in this group!
Who will be your partners is surprise :wink:
If you want to join this group, please send U2U me, not post here! And I will add :sunglasses: to the group
Please look at participants’ profiles to choose cards!
1- :sunglasses:
2- :sunglasses:
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-

Group 42- Collections
You must send a postcard for your partners’ collection.
Please, well-organized, not too specific and varied (so it wil be easy for all)
1- Leuchtttuermchen (Germany)
Collection
2- coralfish (Belarus)
Collection
3- frozenstorm44 (USA)
Collection
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-

1 Like

[align=center]TRAVELLING GROUPS[/align]

Group 17(Special)- Wishes
You must indicate 5 things you like and your partners have to send one postcard related to one or more of these things
1- oiloncanvas (Portugal) Wishes: Postcrossing meet-up cards/150 years of postcard (with Postcrossing logo/word in front); Art: prehistoric, XXth and XXIth centuries, Erotic art; GF/Icons/FOTW/MOTW/WoW; Automobile and Space Engineering and Technology; 3 or more road vehicles, with tyres and engine and it’s related “world” :postbox: rec: shaack, pixiedustlady, Mindee, coralfish, layali, Dame_Rime, Sowuskha, JuicyGrace
2- JuicyGrace (China): wishes in her Poscrossing profile :postbox: rec: oiloncanvas, Dame_Rime, pixiedustlady, showushka, Yool, Mindee, Shaack
3- coralfish (Belarus)- wishes: Anne Geddes, Krtek, Hedgehogs,Raccoons,Squirrels,wolf , Sea shells,
Mushrooms, Gnomes and trolls, frog, Teddy Bears, snakes,
my fav http://coralfish.gallery.ru/?p=albums&parent=oILn,
http://coralfish.gallery.ru/?p=albums&parent=oILn
collection: http://coralfish.gallery.ru/?p=albums&parent=oNPY :postbox: rec: Mindee, Layali, shaack, Yool, pixiedustlady, JuicyGrace
4- Layali (Canada)- wishes: Fantasy illustrations, nature illustrations (flowers, birds and trees) , anime, art, anything cute kawaii :postbox: -rec: :love_letter:
5- Shaack (USA)- wishes: GF or WOW cards, babies, baby animals, LGBT, or nature :postbox: rec: Dama_Rime, layali, pixiedustlady, oiloncanvas, Mindee, sowushska, JuicyGrace, Yool
6- Pixiedustlady (USA)- wishes: GF/Icons/FOTW/MOTW/WOW, Postcrossing meet up cards, Inge Look, Sports Stadiums. My collections: https://flic.kr/ps/3TG7ne :postbox: -rec: shaack, Layali, coralfish, oiloncanvas, Mindee, sowushka, yool
7- Svetlana Savina (Russia)- wishes: Harry Potter, owls, cartoon characters, postcrossing meetings. :postbox: -rec: :love_letter:
8- Mindee (Finland)- wishes: wild animal as part of a scenery (preferably a fox, wolf, lynx, bear, owl, spider or snake, but others will be just fine too), lighthouse, a BIG waterfall, dramatic nature (for example erupting volcano, other geothernal activity, desert/sand dunes, lightning, avalanche, glacier, tornado, stormy sea), cat in window/on a fence/on the street, and of course my favourites are always welcome: https://www.postcrossing.com/user/Mindee/gallery/favourites and https://www.flickr.com/photos/34987415@N08/favorites :postbox: rec: :love_letter:
9- Dame_Rime (Finland)- wishes: art, water (in any place or forms), mail related, books/quotes or color purple :postbox: rec: :love_letter:
10- Yool (Russia) Wishes. in her Postcrossing profile :postbox -rec: Sowushka, coralfish, Mindee, Dame_Rime, shaack, oiloncanvas, JuicyGrace, layali
addresses sent on 2 November, deadline: 16 November

Group 24- Animals
1- jaenelle (USA) :postbox: rec: MichelleCooper, leaves-moon, cateyezjf1976, Chen-Yen, Aussiebear
2- RachelDing (Taiwan) :postbox: (except Australia) rec:leaves-moon, Chen-Yen, zjf1976, cateye, MichelleCooper, jaenelle, flyer2011
3- (removed)
4- zjf1976 (China) :postbox: rec: leaves-moon, cateye, Chen-Yen, flyer2011, jaenelle
5- Michelle Cooper (USA) :postbox: rec: zjp1976, jaenelle, RachelDing, Chen-Yen,cateye, leaves-moon, Aussiebear
6- flyer2020 (China) :postbox: rec: :love_letter:
7- Aussiebear (Australia) :postbox: rec: leaves-moon, cateye, jaenelle, one from China, MichelleCooper
8- Chen-Yen (Taiwan) :postbox: rec: RachelDing, leaves-moon, MichelleCooper, cateye
9- cateye (Germany) :postbox: rec: leaves-moon, RachelDing, MichelleCooper, one from Taiwan, jaenelle, flyer2011, zjf1976, Aussiebear
10- leaves-moon (Japan) :postbox: rec: cateye, RachelDing, jaenelle, zjf1976, flyer2020, Chen-Yen
addresses sent on 2 January, deadline: 16 January

Group 25- Collections- Closed to Finland, and Germany (2 members now)-
You must send a postcard for your partners’ collection.
Please, well-organized, not too specific and varied (so it wil be easy for all)
1- oiloncanvas (Portugal)- Collection :postbox: rec: Robinchen
2- sunrider (Germany)- Collection :postbox: rec: ritvapeltola, coralfish, Robinchen, Tolkien, Tallu, frozenstorm44
3- Tolkien (Catalonia, Spain)- Collection :postbox: rec: Robinchen, sunrider
4- coralfish (Belarus)- Collection :postbox: rec: Robinchen, Tolkien, sunrider
5- ritvapeltola (Finland) :postbox: (except Tallu)
Collections: https://www.zonerama.com/ritvapeltola/676515 https://www.flickr.com/photos/ritvap/ rec: Tallu, Robinchen, coralfish, sunrider, frozenstorm44
6- Tallu (Finland)
Collection :postbox: rec: ritvapeltola, coralfish, sunrider, frozenstorm44
7- ibendou (China)
Collection (only ongoing collection)
8- Suir (China) Collection :postbox:
9- Robinchen (Germany) Collection1 Collection2 Collection3 Collection4 :postbox: rec: ritvapeltola, sunrider, Tolkien, Tallu, frozenstorm44, oiloncanvas
10- frozenstorm44 (USA) Collection :postbox: rec: Robinchen, sunrider, coralfish
addresses sent on 9 february, deadline: 23 February

Group 27- UNESCO
1- neophyte336 (China) :postbox: rec: anarita91, ogait, fuuko, arnab_phila, thuegirl, jokutiina
2- anarita91 (Portugal) :postbox: rec: ogait, thuegirl, arnab_phila, Fuuko, Dame_Rime, jokutiina
3- ogait (Portugal) :postbox: rec: thuegirl, fuuko, arnab_phila, Dame_Rime, jokutiina
4- Aussiebear (Australia) :postbox: rec: anarita91, ogait, thuegirl
5- Fuuko (Japan) :postbox: rec: thuegirl, ogait, jokutiina, anarita91, Dame_Rime, arnab_phila, Aussiebear
6- arnab_phila (India) :postbox: rec: jokutiina, ogait
7- thuegirl (Germany) rec: jokutiina, ogait,anarita91, Dame_rime, Fuuko, arnab_phila, Aussiebear, neophyte336
8- Dame_Rime (Finland) :postbox: rec: jokutiina, thuegirl, fuuko, anarita91, ogait, arnab_phila, Aussiebear
9- jokutiina (Finland) :postbox: rec: Dame_Rime, thuegirl, anarita91, ogait
10- theargon (India) :postbox: rec: arnav_phila, thuegirl, anarita91, Dame_Rime, ogait
addresses sent on 18 January, deadline: 1 February

Group 29- Illustrations- Closed to Taiwan, USA and China (2 members now)
1- Lleyton (China) :postbox: rec: Suir, ilovepiggies_, serifluous, asta_ko, Rachelding, Tolkien
2- RachelDing (Taiwan) :postbox: rec: gene1128, ilovepiggies_, serifluous, melimar, Cinpy,LleytonCassidy, Tolkien
3- genelai1128 (Taiwan) :postbox: rec: RachelDing, seriflous, ilovepiggies_, Tolkien, Cinpy, lleytonCassidy
4- serifluous (USA) :postbox: rec:livovepiggies_, gene1128, RachelDing, asta_ko, Tolkien, Cinpy, melimar, LleytonCassidy
5- Suir (China) :postbox: rec: LleytonCassidy, RachelDing, gene1128, ilovepiggies_,asta_ko, serifluous, Tolkien
6- melimar (Greece) :postbox: rec: ilovepiggies_, Cinpy, serifluous, lleytonCassidy, asta_ko
7- Tolkien (Catalonia, Spain) :postbox: rec: Cinpy, serifluous, ilovepiggies_, LleytonCassidy, asta_ko
8- Cinpy (Canada) rec: ilovepiggies_, melimar, RachelDing, Tolkien, asta_ko, gene1128, LleytonCassidy, asta_ko
9- asta_ko (Russia) :postbox: rec: Tolkien, melimar, serifluous, LleytonCassidy
10- ilovepiggies_ (USA) :postbox: rec: serifluous, melimar, LleytonCassidy
addresses sent on 28 December, deadline: 11 January

Group 35 (Special)- Surprise group
It is a Suprise Group so you can’t see participants names. Everyone will send and receive only 3 cards (to and from 3 people) in this group!
If you want to join this group, please send U2U me, not post here! And I will add :smiley: to the group
1- Chengmlx (China) :postbox: rec: Tolkien, mainekwo97
2- Tolkien (Catalonia, Spain) :postbox: rec: :love_letter:
3- loveaffair (Russia)
4- mainekwok97 (Hong Kong) :postbox: rec: yuime
5- yuime (Japan) :postbox: rec: :love_letter:
6- lleyton (China) :postbox: rec: carolsh, coralfish
7- ogait (Portugal) :postbox: rec:mainekwok97, coralfish
8- coralfish (Belarus) :postbox: rec: Chengmlx
9- Torchwood3 (USA) :postbox: -rec: :love_letter:
addresses sent on 24 October, deadline: 7 November

Group 37 (Special)- Surprise group -
If you want to join this group, please send U2U me, not post here! And I will add :sunglasses: to the group
1- Caefae (Croatia) :postbox: recWriteASmile, bayrisches-Madl
2- PamUsaOhio (USA) :postbox: rec: :love_letter:
3- dstny2001 (USA) :postbox: rec: Bayrisches-Madl, thuegirl
4- WriteASmile (United Kingdom) :postbox: rec: :love_letter:
5- Bayrisches-Madl (United Kingdom):postbox: rec: :love_letter:
6- Tolkien (Catalonia, Spain) :postbox: rec: :love_letter:
7- frozenstorm44 (USA) :postbox: rec:WriteASmile, Tolkien
8- thuegirl (Germany) :postbox: rec: :love_letter:
9- Mavra (United Kingdom) :postbox: :love_letter:
addresses sent on 22 January, deadline: 5 February

Group 39-Christmas time (you must send a Christmas related postcard)- Closed to USA (2 members now)
1- Sowushka (Russia) :postbox: rec: :love_letter:
2- SaraDuckie (USA) :postbox: rec: pammykay, Sowushka
3- LleytonCassidy (China) :postbox: :love_letter:
4- pamalee (USA) :postbox: rec: SaraDuckie,Sowushka
addresses sent on 19 December, deadline: 2 January

1 Like

[align=center]COMPLETED GROUPS[/align]

[color=Maroon]Group 21 (Special)- Surprise group[/color]- addresses sent on 26 January
oiloncanvas, Torchwood3, LaLaFa, sunrider, ginzanow, PatiNoel, Tolkien, Eels and ZuzanaR :thumbup:

NOT COMPLETED GROUPS

Group 12- UNESCO (addresses sent on 5 March)
ginzanow, Aussiebear, hidalgo, Nordfriesland, knit and catalina: waiting for Ichigo-Wang
anarita91: waiting for ginzanow, Ichigo_Wang, oiloncanvas and catalina
Aussibear: waiting for Ichigo-Wang
oiloncanvas: waiting for Ichigo-Wang and anarita91
catalina: waiting for oiloncanvas and Ichigo Wang
oliviagao: waiting for Aussiebear, Ichigo-Wang, catalina and knit
Ichigo-Wang: not sent and not reported :flaming:

Group 13- Animals (pets and wild) (Addresses sent on 14 February)
RachelDing, xiaomu330, Torchwood3, LadyLeia, sunshinehsv and Aussiebear :thumbup:
Melosa: waiting for RachelDing, xiaomu330, sunshinehsv and Rainy
Rainy: waiting for xiaomu330
Veretennikova: not reported

Group 14- My country (GF, map, flag or something very representative) (Addresses sent on 14 October)
Miyu, LleytonCassidy, sheepadeep and nemharap :love_letter:
yunshui: waiting for nemharap and akhilpreeti
pixiedustlady: waiting for LleytonCassidy, LilyPostKort, geishy and akhilpreeti
LilyPostKort: waiting for sheepadeep and yunshui
geishy: waiting for yunshui and pixiedustlady
Andrea24: waiting for Miyu, LleytonCassidy, yunshui, pixiesdustlady and akhilpreeti
akhilpreeti: only reported from LilyPostKort

Group 15- Illustrations (addresses sent on 21.01.20)
Torchwood3, yuyunanami, Semy08, RachelDing, sunrider, aidenopoly, Cassisia, murongqianhua and Tolkien :thumbup:
Chengmlx: waiting for aidenopoly

Group 16- City views (addresses sent on 04.09.20)
codecollector, thuegirl, sheepadeep and mackereltabby :love_letter:
Fordy: waiting for Aprilminded
Aprilminded and babyShukra: waiting for rabbitlin618
rabbitlin618: waiting for codecollector
Note: oliviagao and kovod removed (u2u not answered)

Group 18 (Special)- Surprise group- Addresses sent on 26/10/19
Torchwood3, oiloncanvas, LaLaFa, ginzanow, Galaksi, Linda_HYQ and sarahjf :thumbup:
Susy1402: waiting for LaLaFa
comtoise70: waiting for Linda_HYQ and sarahjf

Group 19 (Special)- Surprise group - Addresses sent on 27/12/19
Torchwood3, Inkentum, oiloncanvas, Geishy, Tolkien, raindear, sunrider and yudi :thumbup:
comtoise70: waiting for Tolkien (resent)

Group 20- Christmas- Addresses sent on 18 December
LaLaFa, BabyShukra, Ute, Miyu, RachelDing and Aprilminded :thumbup:
pjsubway (not reported received cards)
oiloncanvas: waiting for BabyShukra
milksue: waiting for RachelDing

Group 23 (Special)- Surprise group (Addresses sent on 23 February)
sunrider, Ruih17, sunshinehsv, cj23, Torchwood3, mainekwok97 and Tolkien :thumbup:
oiloncanvas: waiting for cj23
rainingheaven: waiting for Torchwood3

Group 26 (Special)- Surprise group (Addresses sent on 6 March)
Cassisia, thuegirl, verooro, ennstalerin and Tolkien :thumbup:
mainekwok97, LaLaFa and sunrider: waiting for Rainy
Rainy: waiting for LaLaFa

Group 28 (Special)- Surprise group (Addresses sent on 24 April)
mainekwok97, sunrider, Zveroboy, verooro, thuegirl and Tolkien :white_check_mark:
zhuoqui_wang:waiting for verooro
kibele: waiting for mainekwok97
RoniRavioli: waiting for mainekwok97

Group 30 (Special)- Surprise group (Addresses sent on 4 July)
Lleyton, soinisi1, mainekwok97, Torchwood3, jews60223 and sunrider :white_check_mark:
RoniRavioli: waiting for mainekwok97
Tolkien: waiting for jwess60223
Boricky770: waiting for sunrider

Group 31 (Special)- Surprise group (Addresses sent on 1 September)
1- Pixiedustlady (USA)- sent -rec: tusik, kibele, sunrider, Lleyton and Tolkien :love_letter:
ginzanow: waiting for RoniRavioli
Tao and RoniRavioli: not reported

Group 32 (Special)- Surprise group (Addresses sent on 9 September)
pixiedustlady, verooro, BabySukra, Torchwood3, mainekwok97, Tangyaya, RuiH17 and ginzanow :love_letter:
lbg83; waiting for verooro

Group 35 closed and addresses sent

updated :+1:

Group 35 #5 yuime
I have sent my cards today :blush:

Group 14- My country
I received nice card from sheepadeep. Postage stamp and decoration are amazing.
Thank you very much.

Hello! I would like to join in Group 17 " (Special)- Wishes", please
My wishes: art, water (in any place or forms), mail related, books/quotes or color purple
I´m new in this RR so I´ll U2U host

Welcome to the RR, @Dame_Rime! :smile:

Thanks for reporting :grinning:

All cards sent today

I’ve received from @yunshui. Thank you for the postcard!

#35 all sent

Group 16 received rabbitlin618 and Aprilminded, thank you!

Group 14- My country
I received beautiful card from geishy (Singapore).
Thank you very much.

Sorry, group 35 cards sent. ( I forgot to add the group name in my last post) .

Thanks for reporting :smiley:

Updated from old forum :+1:

#14 received from sheepadeep and Nehmharap :slight_smile: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 received from 5-[ LLeyton