10 June 2023, Poulsbo, WA Meetup

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Poulsbo, WA
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE:
The Coffee Oasis
780 NE Iverson Street
Poulsbo, WA 98370
:calendar: DATE: Saturday, June 10, 2023
:alarm_clock: TIME: 12:00-3:00 PM (Pacific)
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Bring your own cards and supplies to sign, chat, enjoy food/drinks (buy yourself), and hang out with like minded awesome people.

Feel free to bring postcards or items to exchange or give away. Your ‘trash’ may be someone’s ‘treasure’. At the moment, there isn’t a plan to have a special meetup postcard made.

The Coffee Oasis is less than 10 minutes off WA-305 located on the corner. Safeway is across the street. There is a small parking lot with additional parking nearby. The Coffee Oasis is a casual non-profit business and all proceeds support the Oasis Youth Programs that provides help to homeless youth. So any purchases will be for a good cause. Including beverages, their food menu offers sandwiches, soups, salads, and pastries for $10 or less.

A room is reserved with a long table perfect to sign postcards and additional small tables for postcard exchanges. I plan to arrive 30 minutes prior for everything to be ready. Looking forward to a fun Postcrossing meetup!

6 Likes

My husband and I are both looking forward to attending. Looks likea perfect place for a meet up. See ya in June :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great!

I’d love to attend! Thanks for organizing this meetup!

1 Like

I am interested. Can’t speak for Richard42 but he may be interested too.

1 Like

Looking forward to seeing folks again! Count me in!

2 Likes

Always a good time, looking forward to it!

2 Likes

Put me down as well! I love the Poulsbo area. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Glad there’s interest and excited to mingle with other Postcrossers! If you haven’t done so yet, please rsvp at the top. Thanks! :grin: @BeckyS @MuddyPawsPost @seachange

Richard42 wants to come with me but I am not sure he knows how to hit the rsvp button. I can’t do it for him. I had to figure out on my own to hit the “going” button. I know another person who wants to go too

1 Like

@seachange Thanks for letting me know about people attending. No worries. I just wanted a general count. Looking forward to meeting postcrossers!

Updated 4/22: The first order (if there is a second :grin:) of cards were on my porch when I returned from the LFP meetup! Took just 4 days! Look great!

I started with an order of 250. They’ll be $.25 each. Let me know how many you’ll want. I’ll have them available at the meetup. I can also mail them to folks who want them early in order to prepare them ahead of the meetup. :mailbox_with_mail: Assistance with postage is appreciated.

11 Likes

I am planning on attending. I’ve never been to Poulsbo, WA—I’m looking forward to the meet up! Thank you for organizing. :v:t3::blue_heart::postbox:

1 Like

@kburrell It looks great! I really like the map and mountain view, so receivers will be able to see Poulsbo in relation to Seattle. I forgot that it has a Norwegian history.

Are you going to bring any of your lovely postcards for purchase? They’re always popular when I send them. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@tjblevi great! See you there!

I’ll definitely have my cards at the meetup. :grin:

By the middle of May, I’ll start getting an estimate of how many cards to order. 25 cents each should cover it.:blush:

3 Likes

Hello - I’m a definite maybe as June tends to be a very busy month for my family. Do let me know when you’d need to know for sure :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you for setting this up!

Kelly

I love this card! If I’m able to attend, do let me know when you’d need to have my postcard order request :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for sharing this awesome card!

Kelly

I’ll be sending in the order the 1st of June (they come quickly), so let me know by the end of May.
Update: I sent in an initial order already, and will order more if needed. 4/21 :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks for letting me know. See you this Saturday! :blush:

1 Like