1 October 2022 - WPD Sofia Postcrossing Meetup 2022

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Sofia, Bulgaria
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Cafe Ma Baker, 28A Nikolay Haitov Str., Sofia, Bulgaria
:calendar: DATE: 01.10.2022
:alarm_clock: TIME: 13:00 h
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

Hello Friends,
We are happy to announce that we are organizing a Sofia Postcrossing Meetup 2022 for the World Postcard Day.

:alarm_clock:When? - 01 October 2022 г. / 13:00 h.
:round_pushpin:Where? - The meetup venue will be announced in September 2022.

:arrow_right:Registration: Please, fill in this form here :arrow_left: in order to save a spot for you (and your friends).
:arrow_right: Registration deadline: 25.09.2022
:arrow_right:Do not forget to send us your email in order to keep you updated about the meetup.

:camera_flash:The event is going to be photographed by a professional photographer and the photographs may be used for publicity purposes. The organizers reserve the right to use any photograph taken during the event without expressed written permission of those included within the photograph. To ensure the privacy of individuals and children, images will not be identified using full names or personal identifying information.

We are looking forward to meeting you! :grinning:

8 Likes

Hello!They had in Plovdiv?

Hi! We are organizing the event in Sofia. Unfortunately, I am not aware about other events in other cities.
Best!

Will you have a special card for the meeting in Sofia? I would like to trade with you !!
I’m from Sao Paulo, Brazil, and I will be at the Rio de Janeiro WPD meeting this time.

2 Likes

Hi! Sorry for delayed answer, but I was on vacation. Yes, we will have. I will send you a message later. Regards! :slight_smile:

Hello friends, I am sharing the postcard for our event on the 1st of October. The postcard is of Pancharevo Lake.

Looking forward to the meetup! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I will be glad to exchange ))
https://vk.com/album20733835_278691001
https://vk.com/album20733835_278769494

Just sent you a message :slight_smile:

Dear Eva, just sent you a PM. Regards! :slight_smile:

I would like to swap postcards

1 Like

Sure, Hari! Send me your address in PM.
Regards,
Vera

Would like to exchange the cards for Delhi WPD meetup cards 2022
Delhi meetup card 2

I will be posting them on OCT 1
Interested in this swap?
Please PM me before OCT 1!
Best of luck for the meetup!

1 Like

I would love to swap!:black_heart:

1 Like

Sure! Pls, send me your address in PM :slight_smile:

Hi! I am attending the meetup in India (Mumbai). Is anyone interested in swapping the meetup card? I can send this one

Dear friends,
These are the postcards that are going to Brazil, The Netherlands, Russia, Japan, Germany, Lithuania, India, China, Spain, Austria :slight_smile: (Sent on the 3th of October)

@vbformig @EvaAleks @Juliactua @hari2102 @Deeske1974 @Solna @pathetiquejazz @dostcard @HzB @nelly_zhou @Teem @daisy169 @Nari818

Happy Postcrossing everyone! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Woohoo… Thank you, dear Vera! :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

@daisy169
Thank you very much for your online participation, my friend! :heart:
Let me know when your postcard has arrived! :slight_smile:

2 Likes