(RSVP IS CLOSED!) 1 October 2022 - Pasadena World Postcard Day 2022 Meetup

Really looking forward to this. Please put me down for 20 postcards. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will probably take about 30 +.cards.
Where do I RSVP?

1 Like

@kanosis I will add you to the list. You can click “GOING” button on the top to RSVP! Thanks for the head count :slight_smile:

I like to swap.

1 Like

Thank you for designing the postcard! Can I reserve 50 cards please?

1 Like

Great! You can put me down for 20 cards as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

We have ourselves the meetup postcard design ready designed and illustrated by me :v:@geetikasinha7

14 Likes

It’s beautiful!!! :heart_eyes: I really hope I can attend this event! :crossed_fingers:t3: Can I ask a super dumb question… where do people order the personalized stamps they use to stamp postcards with their name at meetup events? I want to come prepared, lol.

3 Likes

@Earth2Laura So those stamps are called signature stamps and the designs are always cute and petite. You can get it custom made from a rubber stamp maker if you already have artwork ready for it (I recommend rubberstamps.com) or you can find some artists on Etsy who have already designed those stamps for you :raised_hands: I am one such artist who does that on Etsy :)) Hope this helps :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I’m excited to attend can I get 30 postcards please :blush:

2 Likes

I like your card.can we swap

@deeske1974 sure but I will be opening my swaps later in the month of late August-September in the correct forum section #trades-requests-offers and not here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ll be attending! I clicked “Going” on the top! :smile: Please put me down for 20 postcards. Thanks so much for hosting! :heart:

2 Likes

It’s so beautiful with colorful images, diversity of people, and the message of friendships made through post crossing! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
A million thanks.

1 Like

Looks like we might need a change of venue soon as the 15 member list is almost full when I did an approximate headcount. What do you guys say to picnic areas available for rent through my city council reservation portal. There is no occupancy limit and we will have loads of fresh air and sunshine. I checked online and I really liked this South Pasasdena Gazebo Area so we have shade too plus I love that park, its big and gorgeous! The rent amount is 134$ for a 5 hr limit so we can either book it from 9am-1pm or 1pm-5pm. What do you guys say? We have to be quick though since it fills up real fast.
Another proposition is if you guys are not into spending money for the venue like it might come to arounf 10$-max 20$ for the picnic venue (The per head price will come down if there are more people attending of course), Then I would suggest the westfield Santa Anita mall in Arcadia. Let me know :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m fine with either option. I don’t mind a shelling out a small amount, but am totally fine with something like the mall.

1 Like

Love the mall ! So close to Santa Anita Racetrack. , I wonder if the Tai Chi club still practice there. Do you want me to ask the Arboretum?

1 Like

Still not sure if I will be able to attend or not, but you can put me down for 20 cards. :blush:

1 Like

Can we purchase cards if we are not attending? I am not sure if i can make it this far in advance.

Love the picture, you did a great job getting Pasadena in there( I am also in So Cal)

1 Like

@kanosis sure you can ask the arboretum too. I got a reply back from Huntington Gardens yesterday and they said they do have a classroom available for our event which is available for 1000$ to rent :expressionless::grimacing::face_with_hand_over_mouth: and no outside food or drinks were allowed and if you need something to eat you will have to partner with their catering services which would be extra and not included in rent cost.

I like reserving public picnic area idea too which would be like max 20$ per person, you can bring in outside food and drinks without an issue and they have plenty benches for all of us to sit with shade on top.