(RSVP IS CLOSED!) 1 October 2022 - Pasadena World Postcard Day 2022 Meetup

Hi , I live in Anaheim , can I still join the meetup please? let me know.

3 Likes

@orange_memo Ofcourse! Let me also know how many meetup cards you would need so I can make a record of it :slight_smile: thanks for signing up, look forward to meeting you!

Sorry guys finally figured out why the “GOING” button vanished on top. While editing my post, the RSVP button was disengaged by mistake somehow so we couldnot see the count. Please RSVP again by clicking on the going button. Anywho, good thing I maintained a guest list too in our chat so I know who all are attending til now.

Sorry about the inconvenience caused, still learning to navigate through postcrossing forum.

Thanks, Geetika

2 Likes

Hi @mundoo I was advised by a postcrossing moderator on my query to contact and show you our postcrossing meetup card first for approval. He said to ping you under MeetUp Topic but I am not sure where exactly is that located so I am pinging you here inside our meetup topic to get your approval for printing the cards. Thank you so much for your help and guidance.
Regards, Geetika

4 Likes

I’d love to go! Is it okay if an extra person comes with me? Also, how do I let you know how many postcards I’d like to reserve?

1 Like

Off topic, but I didn’t know where else I could post this that could garner some interest:
There is a Vintage Postcard & Paper show in Arcadia Sept 17-18 for those interested.

It was shared via another user on a Vintage thread that I began earlier this week.

4 Likes

@ilovepiggies_ You can click “GOING” button on the top of this meetup Post. Additionally, you can let me know your name and your friend’s and I can add to my guest list I am maintaining. Also let me know how many cards each of you woupd like to reserve.

1 Like

Sofia Friend and Carolyn Friend and I’d like 20 cards thank you!! :heartbeat: so excited to come - it will be my first meetup : )

1 Like

The logo usage on those postcards comply with the logo rules. All good. The postcards look great.

5 Likes

With a name like Gmansocal, of course I am in the aria, and would love to attend-clicking the going button. I request 20 postcards - Thank you. I have been attending virtual meetups and I may start a “virtual drop in, (not a meetup)”. I have traveled as far as San Diego for a live meet up. I am now part of the San Diego Postcrossers Group. I may see some members of that group if they are willing to travel. Looking forward to the meetup.

2 Likes

Wow! We have crossed 500 Meetup Cards count now so will have to go for the 750-1000 mark I guess :wink: I am planning to send them off to print soon.

3 Likes

Hello. 10 postcards please. Thank you.

1 Like

I went in today to tour our meetup place and here’s what I found. Everything is amazing about the place except that its located a bit away from hustle and bustle of city life so there aren’t any restaurants close by within the walking range. So we need to decide something about the food. What do you guys suggest we do about food. I was thinking we could all bring in our own arrangement for food and water. Ambience wise along with seating arrangement it offers and cleanliness, i loved it absolutely.

3 Likes

Packed lunch seems like a fine idea to me!

2 Likes

Seems fine to me as well. People can perhaps do an early brunch and then pack some snacks or light meal for the meetup :hugs:

So excited! Please put me down for 20 postcards. Thank you!

1 Like

How fun! If anyone wants to meet up in this event, please let me know.

Trader Joe’s and local markets have sandwiches, salads, fruit…for the brown baggers.

Trader Joe’s, 613 Mission St S, South Pasadena, CA 91030…

2 Likes

Yup people can make a quick stop to get somethjng from there before arriving at the venue :hugs: I am planning to pack a light bento style box from home itself :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

If I can request 20

1 Like