:alarm_clock: TIME: 11am
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: WORLD POSTCARD DAY CELEBRATION
Postcards, Potluck!

17 Likes

I’m looking forward to this Meet Up :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I will be glad to exchange ) ))

1 Like

I am hoping to attend. I live in the USA in Virginia. I will let you know for sure once my travel plans are firm.

2 Likes

Shelley,
I’m going to try to attend.

Tracey

1 Like

I love Niagara Falls. I go there every years (out of Covid ;-)). I will plan this trip again that date for sure!

1 Like

Still trying to attend my first meetup. Unfortunately October 1st is booked for me and I won’t be able to make it.
I would LOVE to purchase some of the cards if possible?
Please advise, thanks!!

I’m hoping to make an appearance from Cleveland, Ohio. Need to confirm dates for a NYC trip first. This will be my first meetup. I’d also like to do some geocaching while I’m there. So if there are any other geocachers planning to attend, please let me know. Thanks! Looking to meeting lots of fellow Postcrossers!

1 Like

Hello!
I will gladly exchange for your postcard.
For swap: Обмен – 324 Bilder | VK
Elena

Looking forward to join up with everyone in October. :+1:

1 Like

Hello from the west coast!

Have been waiting for a few months but no meetups have popped up in Vancouver. I might plan a trip for this one in October.

Giselle

4 Likes

I will let you know when I get the cards printed… Hoping to make this an annual event, so maybe next year for you??

I’d love to! I typically have to work the last weekend of September & first weekend of October. Is it always the same date?

I usually try to coincide with World postcard day (and my birthday) the first weekend in October…

1 Like

Makes sense. Too bad for me.

I would like to exchange for your postcard write in private messages

Looking forward to my first Postcrossing meetup :slight_smile:

1 Like

Look forward to meeting you there!

1 Like

Hello postcrossing- friens! Is someone interested in swap? I can offer some meet- up cards from St.Petersburg or anything from my swap- album Ошибка 429
Thanks!

We still can not send mail from Canada to Russia at this time.
:sob:

2 Likes