1 October 2022 - London World Postcard Day 2022 Meetup

Yes please Constanze. Please can I sign up?

1 Like

I’ll be there!

Thanks everyone, all added :slight_smile:

Hi Constanze
Thanks for adding me. Do you know how much the World Postcard Day cards will cost each? Is there a limit on how many we can buy?! Thanks, Tasha x

3 Likes

Oh great!! Sign me up as well please :slight_smile:

I’m attending the exhibition with my daughter so count me in too!

I may potentially be able to come. please keep me “posted” :wink:

Minimog and Banna

1 Like

Could I also sign up please, MoominMog :smiling_face:

I wish I could say I would be there but unfortunately I can’t be certain I can make it. I am awaiting eye surgery and it’s a short waiting list. An appointment could happen at short notice. Sorry, everyone, but I hope you have a fabulous time on WPD! :smiley:

1 Like

I will be there!

I’m getting a tooth yanked out the day before :grimacing: but I REALLY want to come so could you keep me in the loop please and I’ll have to make a call on the day based on how I feel!

1 Like

I would like to be there - it all sounds really interesting. I’m not sure I can make it down to London due to my husband’s ill health but please keep me informed in case I manage the trip.

Last year the WPD postcards were given out free by Stampex 2021. Will that be the same this year I wonder?

Is there a MeetUp postcard too like last year @Constanze ?

Great!! Please sign me up as well :kissing_heart:

Would love the meet-up card with anyone attending the meet-up.

Below is the meet up card from Mumbai where I will also be attending a postcrossing meet-up.

1 Like

Hi all! Just to let you know I’ll be sending everyone a message on Sunday with details :slight_smile:

Everyone will get a couple of World Postcard Day postcards for free!

4 Likes

I think I want to come but I’m relatively new so I’m in two minds about it!

1 Like

I booked my coach ticket to travel to London next Saturday as there will be a railway strike on that day. Do you know if the tube in London is running as normal or do I need to travel the last bit of my journey by bus?

Oh I forgot about the strike! :slightly_frowning_face: