1 October 2022 - Calgary and area World Postcard Day Meetup

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Calgary, Alberta
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Calgary Public Library, Central Branch, Room 3-16B
800 3 St SE Calgary
:calendar: DATE: October 1, 2022
:alarm_clock: TIME: 12:00 MST - 15:00
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:
Come and join other Postcrossers as we gather together to celebrate World Postcard Day on October 1, 2022!
We can show the world that sending and receiving postcards are NOT a thing of the past. Postcrossing has created a vibrant International community and postcards from strangers has made the world a friendlier place.
There will be at least four different styles of postcards that can be purchased to sign and share to send around the world! 4/$1
There is a coffee shop on site just down the hall at our magnificent Central Library, or bring your own snacks and drinks. No Alcohol please.
The venue is easily accessible via the CTrain, and there is free parking at all CTrain stations. Paid parking lots are plentiful.
There will be a limited amount of the “Timbres Postcrossing Stamps” custom postcard to support our requests for a Canadian Postcrossing stamp from Canada Post.
Looking forward to seeing everyone together again.
Herchelle

9 Likes

Interested in purchasing some signed cards.
I’m in Ontario.

Thanks BigJuice, I will be ordering the meetup cards very soon!

1 Like

following…

Hey HarleyGirl, our meetup postcards have been ordered and will be signed at our meetup on Oct 1

2 Likes

Awesome @Herchelle I’m hoping to attend, but won’t know till it gets closer to the date. Would have to drive from East of edmonton.

It would be wonderful to meet you, I hope that you can make it to the meetup!
Herchelle

1 Like

Hello Herchele. I would love to attend the Calgary meetup on Oct. 1st. Where and what time . I would like to buy some postcards while I am there. Kind regards. Dee

Great to have you join us, all the info is posted here on the forum.
Central Library beside the City Hall, 12-3pm
We have a meeting room reserved !
Looking forward to meeting you!

I’ll be in Calgary for a wedding. Hope I can make it!

We would love to have you join us!
Herchelle

I would like to swap postcard from my meetup

2 Likes

Looking for swap
My offer:

Hello! I am going to a World Postcard Day meeting in Melbourne, Australia. Below is the meet-up card. Would anyone like to swap cards with me? Please message me if so :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: Enjoy your meet-up!

I can swap any Postcrossers one of our Calgary, Canada WPD meetup.
Please send me your address and I will send you mine.
Happy Postcrossing!
Herchelle!