1 October 2021 - World Postcard Day Meet-up Chennai

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: University Canteen, Chepauk, University of Madras
:calendar: DATE: 1 Oct 2021
:alarm_clock: TIME: 3.00 pm
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Will Release Meet-Up postcard and Special WPD Wooden Postcard. Also a Tamil Book on The Postcard released on that day.

13 Likes

Wow.! This seems quite exciting. I would like to get a card signed by all participants from the meetup.

2 Likes

I will Attend this meeting.

3 Likes

Hi. I want to receive your postcard.
My exchange

Hello :wave:t2:
I would like to swap for this postcard.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-TlkGwkA7otbt5Oryx6-Ta1c4u-Gua0B

1 Like

how to join the meet up any registration there

1 Like

very good. try to meet you all people

1 Like

Would love to get a signed meet up card. Can swap it with the mumbai 1 Oct meet up card.
What say sir?

1 Like

Will do

1 Like

Sure, will do

Happy to hear! We should include the QSL cards also in this topic.

1 Like

Hi, I’m so sorry to bother you about this, but please read… my name is Sylvie, I have been very sick fighting a rare progressive neurological disease that causes extreme pain and many other symptoms. I have been suffering in the hospital or assisted living with no other trips at all in 7 years. I’m extremely isolated, alone, and battling constant pain so I can’t do much. Mail is the one of the only things I can do sometimes or even look forward to. Most days I can just browse the postcard galleries or forums in bed. This would probably be the MOST SPECIAL card I’ve ever received as I collect wooden cards (only have two, they are so rare to find!!!) and anniversary event cards like WPD. So this is two in one, but especially the wood card would make me extremely happy… it’d be by my bedside. It’d be a beautiful gift and I’d send a thank you card. If anyone can find it in their heart to send me one, please message me for my address. It would mean SO much to me!!
Either way, Thank you for reading this and have a wonderful meet up and enjoy!!! :slight_smile:

Hi I’m interested to attend the event.

Hello! I would also like to get a signed postcard from this meetup. I was in Chennai in 2012 when I started postcrossing. It would be a special honour to receive the card from the group on World Postcard Day. :grinning:

Iam at meet-up place. Do anyone hear.

Are You attending.

this is chennai postcrossing meet up news… with subtitle

3 Likes

Here I am recieved my first meet up card.

With all post crossers signatures

3 Likes

Hi , can I get one those.

Yeah… Sure… Send me your address

1 Like