1 October 2021 - London Meetup at Stampex Stamp Show

I will be there!
please put me on the list

I’ll be there on the Friday, count me in too!

1 Like

@constanze thank you for organizing the MeetUp. There are only 10 spots and it looks like 16 people have asked for a spot, if there is space, please can I have a spot?

The talk by the Postal Museum is at 11am for 1 hour. Do we meet afterwards at 12pm, at a Postcrossing booth?

Please keep me updated.
Smiles,
Seaview

FYI everyone. The Stampex show is free on Friday 1st October, but looks like you need to register for a ticket.

Here’s is the link: TICKETS - STAMPEX INTERNATIONAL

2 Likes

Hi all! Just updated some details in the main post, hopefully that should answer some questions!

I’ll send out more detailed information closer to the event :slight_smile:

I would love to swap a card from the London meeting! Maybe one of the participants wants to message me, to discuss the details? Thank you!

Would love to come, sign me up.

I’m interested, please sign me up :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have printed some meet-up cards which I will bring on1 October.

8 Likes

Hello, I will also be attending the show on the Friday so would love to come say hello to everyone.

I have got 50 World Postcard Day cards printed and won’t be able to get through them all before then so will have some to swap/ give away. Looking forward to seeing everyone :slight_smile:

2 Likes

oh No I was waiting so long and meeting is on Friday :frowning: any chance that we can meet on Friday at later hours?

Please add me to o your updates, would like to attend

Can you remove me from the list, please? I sadly can’t attend anymore :hushed: … Thank you

I’m trying to get annual leave from work, so fingers crossed might be there :slight_smile:

Hello! I would like to attend :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Please add me to the list.

Just messaged everyone!

If we have any late sign ups just send me a message or a text on 07891936296 :slight_smile:

@mapcardcollector wow…I had no idea there is a MeetUp card. I thought it was just the World Postcard Day postcard.

How many did you print? Is there spares, do we buy it?

Thanks for designing the postcard. Now I know what the building entrance to look out for on Friday🤭

Smiles,
Seaview

hello I would like to exchange a postcard from the meeting with one from the Genoa meeting in September

Hi! Is someone interested in swap? I collect meet-up cards Here are my cards for swap: на обмен – 370 Bilder | VK
Thanks

Hello
Can we swap