07/02 Shanghai China Mini Meetup

:world_map:  Shanghai
:world_map:   Shanghai China
:pushpin:   B1F-37 No 1569 Tai Ping Yang Cafe Mu Dan Jiang Road
:alarm_clock:  07/02/2021 12pm
:page_facing_up:   Mini meetup event and early celebration for the new year!

Hi everyone, hope you are doing well. We’ll be holding a mini meetup event on the 7th of February also have an early celebration of New Year. At the moment we have two postcard designs please find the attached posters, if you would like to swap please send me a message.

4 Likes

Hi! I really liked your postcard from the meeting. I would like to get it in my collection. In return, he could also send a postcard from our meetings. I live in Russia, in the city of Taganrog. Or send a postcard that you choose from my exchange. Are you interested in my offer? Best regards, Julia!https://postcrossing-forum-upload.s3.dualstack.eu-central-1.amazonaws.com/original/3X/e/9/e9a465b92ebcd18826f5879a8fe92e74854a0854.jpeg

Hi there, I’m so happy that you like the meetup card and sure we can swap, a postcard from your meeting sounds like a great idea!

Thank you very much. Write your address. My meeting recently took place and I will send you greetings this week)))

Mashinskaya Julia
Lenina street, d.226-5, kv.111
Taganrog city
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

Hello
Do you interested in swap meetup card? I can offer you some of these

Let me know
thanks

Hi there, thanks for yor message. I really like the one on bottom right, if you’d like to swap any of mine I can pm you. thanks

Hi. Can i swap with someone?

I can offer cards from our meet-up.

hello
i messaged you already

Hi, may I know which card you would like to swap?

thank you so much for the meet-up cards. I received them today.

Best regards
Sagar