07.01.2023 New Year meet up LUMAGICA Lichtenwalde

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Lichtenwalde (Saxony)
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Schlossgasthaus Lichtenwalde, Schloßallee 5 · 09577 Lichtenwalde
:calendar: DATE: 07.01.2023
:alarm_clock: TIME: 1 pm (13.00 Uhr)
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

Hello at all,
I would like to celebrate the new year with you. We will meet on January the 7th in Lichtenwalde near Chemnitz. The meet up point is the Schlossgasthaus Lichtenwalde at 1 pm. https://schlossgasthaus.de/
There we can eat and sign the cards.

At 4.30 pm we will visit the LUMAGICA in the parc Lichtenwalde. You find all the information about the exhibition here: LUMAGICA Lichtenwalde | Die Sehenswerten Drei
The entrance is 17,00 € per person.

If you like, you can also visit the castle museum. There you can see the fairytale exhibition “Sterntaler” and something about Asia and Africa.

Looking forward to meet you.
Best Wishes
Christina

Participants:

1. dancingqueen_germany
  2. vorti
  3. vortis husband
  4. mahufi
  5. kolibri
  6. rainbow50
  7. heidrunfromgermany
  8. Mahufi’s wife
  9. Krissy2702
  10. Die_Lori +3
2 Likes

Ich bin dabei und komme in Begleitung

1 Like

Ich würde auch gern dazu kommen.

1 Like

Hallo Christina, das sieht nach einer tollen Idee aus. Bitte trag mich und meine Schwester kolibri mit in die Liste ein. Danke

1 Like

Ich würde gern noch ergänzen, dass ich in Begleitung meiner Frau komme, sofern dies noch möglich ist.

1 Like

Hier ist die Meetingkarte, sie kann ab sofort bestellt werden. Sie kostet 0,20 € pro Karte. Wir haben auch noch Plätze frei, wer Lust hat, kann sich gerne melden. Die LUMAGICA lohnt sich wirklich, es gibt nur positive Kritiken in den Medien :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Wenn noch jemand teilnehmen möchte, bitte bis 01.01.2023 anmelden. Danach werde ich die Tickets kaufen, da der Ansturm auf die LUMAGICA gerade enorm hoch ist. Danke.

Is there someone who like to swap?

Hello! I’d like to ask is it possible to swap this card? Warm wishes from Poland, Joanna

Hello! Nice card. Is someone interested in swap? I can offer some meet- up cards from St.Petersburg or anything from my swap- album Anmelden | VK
Thanks!

I would like to thank @Mahufi for his meeting card with nice stamp.

1 Like

Danke @Mahufi für die tolle Meetingkarte. :slight_smile: Danke auch an alle Stempler*innen.

1 Like

Danke @Vorti für die wunderschöne Meetingkarte

1 Like

Hello everyone,

I had received a postcard from this Postcrossing meetup and just wanted to give thanks for it and all the signatures and stamps.

1 Like