Limited area

Is it possible to send only to my own country?
CS in NC.

No. Only in Forum activities.
Sending only to your own country would contradict the international approach of the project.

1 Like

First; welcome!

The answer to your question;
No, you can include your own country but you can’t exclusively send to your own country/state. Nor can you choose which country you’d like to send your cards to.

The only thing you can change in your settings is that you’d also like to send cards to your own country and you can turn repeated countries on or off (this means that with repeated countries on that you might get several addresses of the same country to send a card to. If you turn it off you get as many several different countries, but it might happen that you get repeated countries anyway. This is based on the available addresses at that moment that you draw an address)

4 Likes

I feel this option of onoff for repeated countries makes no difference. I keep switching every several weeks and I keep getting the same countries(the ones at the top of the list.) I celebrate :champagne: everytime I send one to the :us: so I save a lot on postage. I have the option to send to my own country but I’ve never gotten an address.

1 Like

Welcome!! @ruthlovesboaz

1 Like

If I choose sending to repeated countries, I only draw addresses from USA, Germany and Russia. If I unselect that function, then I also draw other countries like Finland, Netherlands or Japan.

4 Likes

Hello neighbor from NC!! I live right down I-40 from you. We are up at PNC arena weekly to watch our Hurricanes. Feel free to send me a private message if you would like to do a local swap. :grinning:

1 Like

You might like this tag

https://community.postcrossing.com/t/usa-to-usa-tag/100973